- 2021 Upgrated: 330W Power can drive 4-8 ohm, 5-8 inch passive speakers. Moukey newly karaoke amplifier is perfect for your home theater system, singing karaoke, churches, conferences and as a surprise gift..
- Bluetooth 5.0: The professional integrated stereo receiver is equipped Bluetooth 5.0 wireless music streaming. Bluetooth 5.0 ensure the stability of the connection, No pop, no audible noise during the connection and up to 50ft range with low latency, even in broad place, reach 12M.
- Perfect For Karaoke: ECHO and DELAY turner specially added for karaoke effects. Two microphone inputs.The treble and bass is adjustable. These will bring you wonderflu singing effects. It is also suitable for hosting.
- HD SCREEN: TFT LED screen is both cool and practical.It can clearly display any operations you have done on this amplifier. The included remote control allows you to remotely control this power amplifier and get rid of limited constraints.
Professional 330W Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Power Amplifier Receiver is perfect for building home theater and Karaoke party.
Home Theater amp | Pro Audio Stereo Receiver System
Moukey AMP7 is a newly upgraded version of MAP1 in 2021. This professional karaoke amplifier has more powerful power-330W. Also upgraded with a new delay function, with 2 microphone jacks, delay, echo, high and low bass adjustment, for you to create the perfect karaoke sound at home. It is definitely the first choice for family gatherings, home stereo audio-visual systems, and teaching scenes.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Wireless Range: 40'+ ft.
- Audio S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Amplifier Receiver Type: 2-Channel
- Radio Presets: 50 Station Memory
- Power Output: 330 Watt （165 X 2）
- Power Supply: 120/240V Switchable
Perfect for karaoke
This professional karaoke amp newly developed by Moukey Research Institute has ECHO and DELAY effects specially set for karaoke. Feel different effects when you sing karaoke.
The product has several levels of switching, namely CD, DVD, Bluetooth, MP3, USB, etc. Multiple products connected at the same time can be switched freely without causing crosstalk.
Easy to set up
The smart dynamic TFT screen clearly express the current state. It is convenient for customers to switch modes, and it is clear when adjusting the volume.
Enjoy professional home theater
A good helper for meeting host
Nice choice for family party singing
- Bluetooth can't workPlease make sure you have followed the steps below to debug
- First, you need to check whether the Bluetooth mode is turned on (when it is turned on, the screen displays BLUE). If it is not turned on, press the the "MODE" button to switch to the Bluetooth mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth input device, such as a mobile phone, turn on the Bluetooth function to search for the model name of the power amplifier (MAMP7), click to connect, and hear a beep (provided that the speaker has been connected), indicating that the connection is successful.
- Note: Regarding the Bluetooth transmitter without a screen, you only need to turn on the Bluetooth transmitter, get close to the power amplifier, and then wait for the connection
- If you find that the Bluetooth connection is unstable, you can try the following steps to solve it
- Make sure there are no obstacles (especially metals) blocking the signal;
- Turn off the power amplifier, disconnect and clear the connection of the Bluetooth transmitting device, and try to reconnect;
- Note: If this happens at the beginning, please consult us to tell us about more details such as video, mobile phone model, etc..
- Can you connect two devices with Bluetooth?
- No, connecting two at the same time will cause the audio stream to be disrupted. It can only be disconnected and then connected to other devices.
- How to connect to a Bluetooth speaker
- The Bluetooth speaker is a Bluetooth receiver, which is the same as the Bluetooth function of the power amplifier, and the Bluetooth speaker already has a small power amplifier, which may cause burn-in after being amplified by other power amplifiers.
- The Bluetooth of the power amplifier is not enough, how to connect the external Bluetooth receiver
- First, find the input port of the power amplifier to receive the signal, such as the 3.5mm port of AUX or the RCA port of AUDIO INPUT
- Then, connect the output end of the Bluetooth receiver to the input port of the power amplifier (the port does not correspond, please use the corresponding port interface converter)
|Type||2.0 CH amp||2.0 CH amp||2.0 CH amp||2.0 CH amp||2.0 CH amp|
|Input||Bluetooth/RAC/USB/SD/MP3/AUX 3.5mm/CD/DVD||Bluetooth||Bluetooth/RAC/USB/SD/MP3/AUX 3.5mm/CD/DVD||Bluetooth/RAC/USB/SD/MP3/AUX 3.5mm/CD/DVD||Bluetooth/RAC/USB/SD/MP3/AUX 3.5mm/CD/DVD|
|MIC Input||2 mic input jack||2 mic input jack||2 mic input jack|
|HD Screen||TFT OLED Screen||TFT OLED Screen||LED Screen|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.