- [ OIL FREE NIGHT LOTION ] Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ OVERNIGHT MOISTURIZER ] Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion has an ultra-lightweight, unique formula that moisturizes throughout the night and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). This night cream is formulated to lock in your skin's moisture and helps restore you skin's natural barrier while you sleep. The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture and niacinamide to help calm skin.
•Suitable for all skin types
•Gentle, non-irritating formula
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.